Corash & Hollender, P.C.

Immigration Archives

Bringing your foreign future spouse into the United States

The world is much smaller than it used to be, which means that your chances of meeting and falling in love with someone outside the country may be greater than in decades past. If the two of you decide to marry and live here in New York, you will need to get your future spouse into the country first.

Is something in the way of your citizenship?

You may already know that the path to U.S. citizenship is not an easy one. To begin with, you likely went through the process of obtaining permanent residency, which often takes years, depending on the immigration program through which you obtained your green card. After receiving your permanent residency and moving to New York, you had to wait three to five years before beginning the process of applying for naturalization. During that time, you may have been saving money, studying your civics lessons and practicing English.

Arrange a Free Consultation Now ยป

Free Initial Consultation - Credit Cards Accepted

The secret to our success is that we care about our clients. Contact us online or call our law firm at 718-442-4424.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Visit Our Office / Connect With Us / Review Our Firm

1200 South Avenue, Suite 201
The Corporate Park Of Staten Island
Staten Island, NY 10314

Phone: 718-442-4424
Fax: 718-273-4847
Map & Directions

7317 13th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11228

Phone: 718-442-4424
Fax: 718-273-4847
Map & Directions

Leave a review

Review Us
Back to Top