Staten Island Attorneys
Founded in 1977 by Richard Corash and Paul Hollender, Corash & Hollender, P.C., is one of Staten Island's oldest law firms. Over the past thirty-seven years, we have developed a thriving legal practice across a variety of practice areas, allowing us to effectively handle almost all legal concerns our clients encounter.
Our attorneys routinely serve clients on Staten Island in a variety of areas, from business law and real estate to family law and immigration. Our of Counsel attorneys in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and New Jersey will assist you in various specialty and geographic-specific areas of law, either through the convenience of our Staten Island office or at those other locations. For more information about our law firm, our practice, or our attorneys, contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Our legal practice
Across all of our practice areas, our experienced attorneys provide high-quality legal representation. We serve clients who have encountered a variety of legal concerns, including:
- Bankruptcy: We represent businesses, individuals and creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. We handle bankruptcy matters in all New York City boroughs. Partner, Paul Hollender is Staten Island's Only Board-Certified Bankruptcy Attorney. He has served 6 years as a member of the Board of Directors of the American Board of Certification, which certifies Bankruptcy specialists. He has been selected for inclusion in the SuperLawyers NY Metro Directory annually since 2007, and has received the coveted Martindale-Hubbell "AV (R) Preeminent 5 out of 5" Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 listing reflecting peer review as a Preeminent Attorney in the field, reflecting top ethical standards and very high legal ability.
- Family Law: We guide clients through a variety of family law issues, including divorce.
- Estate Planning: We provide effective representation to address all aspects of estate planning, including business succession planning and elder law.
- Real Estate: We offer knowledgeable representation for both residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as real estate litigation.
- Business Law: We provide skilled representation for all aspects of business law, including business formation, business transactions and commercial litigation.
- Immigration: We can effectively address all types of immigration issues, helping clients secure green cards, visas, or citizenship status as necessary.
- Mediation: We have learned through our many years of practice that the court system is not always well-suited for problem resolution of legal issues. It tends to be expensive and time-consuming. Litigation creates one winner and one loser. It is often possible, however, through the creative use of mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, to assist clients in developing collaborative solutions which they help structure themselves. We would be happy to meet with you to evaluate the possibilities.
Our motto, "We listen...We care...We help," is something that each attorney, paralegal, and support staff member takes very seriously. We work hard every day to make this slogan a reality.
Our clients now include second and third-generation family members. This is a tribute to our high level of service, which our clients report to their family, friends, and business associates. We also receive many referrals from fellow attorneys, accountants, and other professionals. They know that their clients are in good hands with Corash & Hollender, P.C.
We want you to be comfortable consulting a lawyer for any reason. If we cannot assist you, we will gladly refer you to a legal colleague known for providing the same personal service and high levels of subject-specific expertise that characterizes our practice.
Our offices, in the Corporate Park of Staten Island, are wheelchair accessible and there is ample parking. To learn how we can help you with any legal matter, contact our law firm today.
Free Initial Consultation - Credit Cards Accepted
The secret to our success is that we care about our clients