We Listen, We Care, We Help
Reputable and Compassionate Staten Island Attorneys
Founded in 1977, Corash & Hollender, P.C., is one of Staten Island’s oldest law firms. For close to 40 years, we have developed a thriving legal practice across a variety of practice areas, allowing us to effectively handle almost all legal concerns our clients encounter.
Our attorneys routinely serve clients on Staten Island in a variety of areas, from business law and real estate to family law and immigration. Our of counsel attorneys in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and New Jersey will assist you in various specialty and geographic-specific areas of law, either through the convenience of our Staten Island office or at those other locations.
For more information about our law firm, our practice, or our attorneys, contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Our Legal Practice
Across all of our practice areas, our experienced attorneys provide high-quality legal representation. We serve clients who have encountered a variety of legal concerns, including:
- Bankruptcy representation : We represent businesses, individuals and creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. We handle bankruptcy matters in all New York City boroughs.
- Family law and divorce : We guide clients through a variety of family law issues, including divorce.
- Estate planning and elder law : We provide effective representation to address all aspects of estate planning, including business succession planning and elder law.
- Real estate: We offer knowledgeable representation for both residential and commercial real estate transaction services, as well as real estate litigation representation.
- Business law: We provide skilled representation for all aspects of business law, including business formation, business transactions and commercial litigation.
- Immigration: We can effectively address all types of immigration issues, helping clients secure green cards, visas or citizenship status as necessary.
- Mediation services: We have learned through our many years of practice that the court system is not always well-suited for problem resolution of legal issues. While litigation creates one winner and one loser, it is often possible through the creative use of mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, to arrive at collaborative solutions.
What Our Clients Say
“I just wanted to say a special thank you for your care in handling my case. Your knowledge, commitment and thoroughness are invaluable and the time that you took in guiding me through the process alleviated the stress and anxiety of an overwhelming situation. Thank you again.”
Our Law Firm’s Philosophy
Our motto, “We listen…We care…We help,” is something that each attorney, paralegal and support staff member takes very seriously. We work hard every day to make this slogan a reality.
Our clients now include second- and third-generation family members. This is a tribute to our high level of service, which our clients report to their family, friends, and business associates. We also receive many referrals from fellow attorneys, accountants and other professionals. They know that their clients are in good hands with Corash & Hollender, P.C.
We want you to be comfortable consulting a lawyer for any reason. If we cannot assist you, we will gladly refer you to a legal colleague known for providing the same personal service and high levels of subject-specific expertise that characterizes our practice.
Our offices, in The Corporate Park of Staten Island, are wheelchair-accessible, and there is ample parking. To learn how we can help you with any legal matter, contact our law firm today by calling 718-442-4424.