A Tradition Of Caring And Compassionate Representation For Staten Islanders
- Real Estate
- Mortgage Modification
Beata Gadek was born in Poland. She graduated with law degrees from the University of Bialystok and from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
Mrs. Gadek works as a real estate and bankruptcy attorney assisting clients in sales and purchases of houses, condominiums, and other properties. She has also developed superior techniques to help clients in saving their homes from foreclosure by obtaining mortgage modifications and using other loss mitigation options. She knows how to make the process smooth and effective, eliminating the daily stress of clients who had previously tried to deal with the mortgage companies and creditors on their own.
An additional focus of Mrs. Gadek's practice is on immigration issues, assisting people who wish to become legal residents or American Citizens. She derives great pleasure from the results of her diligent efforts to help others who are seeking the American dream.
Mrs. Gadek is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. She is fluent in Polish.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2011
- Faculty of Law in Bialystok Warsaw University, Bialystock
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 1998
- New York University
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- New York, 2012
- Poland, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2013
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Corash & Hollender PC, Associate Attorney, 2011 to 2015
- Merlino and Gonzalez, Paralegal, 2008 to 2011
- Local District Attorney Office (Poland), Assistant District Attorney, 1998 to 2001