- Of Counsel
Mrs. Gadek has developed superior techniques to assist clients in saving their homes by obtaining mortgage modifications. Many people have expressed their frustration when attempting to modify mortgages on their own. She knows how to make the process smooth and effective, eliminating the daily stress of clients who had previously tried to deal with the mortgage services on their own.
An additional focus of Mrs. Gadek's practice is on immigration issues, assisting people who wish to become legal residents or American Citizens. She strove to acquire, and succeeded in obtaining legal status for herself. Now, Mrs. Gadek derives great pleasure from the results of her diligent efforts to help others who are seeking the American dream.
Mrs. Gadek is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. She is fluent in Polish and competent in Russian.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Mortgage Modification
- New York, 2012
- Poland, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2013
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2011
- Faculty of Law in Bialystok Warsaw University, Bialystock
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 1998
- New York University
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Corash & Hollender PC, Associate Attorney, 2011 to 2015
- Merlino and Gonzalez, Paralegal, 2008 to 2011
- Local District Attorney Office (Poland), Assistant District Attorney, 1998 to 2001