What will happen when:
- your employer gets its Paycheck Protection Program money, but your company has no customers?
- your $600 federal unemployment supplement expires?Coronavirus Economic Crisis: CARES Act makes Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Easier
- You have to stay home to help your children with remote learning and can’t return to work?
- your employer does not reopen?
Do you know the answers to the following questions?
- Are you eligible for chapter 7 now? Bankruptcy Options
- If not now, is there a time when you would be?
- Are there risks that would make chapter 7 a bad idea?
- Can those risks be avoided?
- Are you a good candidate for a chapter 13 payment plan?
- Which chapter would be best for you?
- Would you have less risk if you did not file for bankruptcy?
- Is your $600 federal unemployment supplement protected?
- Can a bankruptcy trustee take your $1200 stimulus payment.?
- Do you have non-bankruptcy options?
A free consultation with a Board-Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney can give you answers and help you plan for the future. To schedule a phone or video conference
Call (718) 442-4424.
If you are lucky, you may be able to have one immediately.!
There is no need to Guess! Don’t rely upon what your friends and relatives tell you. Find out how these issues relate to you. PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
FEAR AND CONFUSION IS CAUSED BY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Once you know the facts, you can make your own decisions, plan for the future, and REGAIN control of your life.