Providing Legal Advice For Your Business
Starting to run a small or medium-sized business is both exciting and full of uncertainty. There is the basic financial risk inherent in owning a business. In addition, the business owner is exposed to potential legal problems with almost predictable frequency. Most businesses are not large enough to warrant an in-house counsel to advise them and represent their interests. Business owners are vulnerable to legal problems that can disrupt the operation and affect their bottom line.
Why Have An Attorney?
Having ongoing and trusted legal advice is critical to the success of the business operation. Avoiding litigation and disputes is important to prevent distractions that can take the business owner’s attention away from operating the company. At our law firm, Corash & Hollender, P.C., we help business owners with the many different types of legal issues that arise in the course of conducting business. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of commercial law, and use this knowledge to help our clients both prevent and deal with problems. To learn more about our legal services to businesses, contact a commercial law attorney at the Staten Island law firm of Corash & Hollender, P.C.
Full Commercial Law Representation
We act for businesses of all sizes and types. In addition, we undertake the many transactions that are required of businesses every day. Some of the services we provide include:
- Reviewing commercial leases and other real estate documents
- Litigation over breach of contract and other disputes, including disputes between co-owners or partners
- Purchase and sale of a business
- Drafting contracts with outside entities such as suppliers and customers
- Contract review
- Arranging financing
- Counseling on liability issues
- Dissolution of a business
- Developing employment policies and providing federal and New York compliance training on matters such as hiring practices and family leave
- Drafting employee contracts and agreements such as noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements and executive compensation agreements
Free Initial Consultation — Credit Cards Accepted
The secret to our success is that we care about our clients.